What's new

Not sure I qualify

Good twin

Floater
Hi Quickied! :coolwink: It don't matter how long you were in. It matters only how much you post here at ESMB. Your post count is the only true way to climb the Bridge to Total Status. Just ask some of the folks around here with lots of stars......:yes:
Welcome!

Good twin

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Quickied! :coolwink: It don't matter how long you were in. It matters only how much you post here at ESMB. Your post count is the only true way to climb the Bridge to Total Status. Just ask some of the folks around here with lots of stars......:yes:
Welcome!

Good twin

Good Twin joined the board two weeks after I did and she has more than twice the posts as I do. So she should know, it's really all about how much you post. LOL!!!

Kisses, GT. And I like your new avatar. Very pretty and relaxing. So when do we leave for that island vacation?

Carmel

Crusader
Hello Quickied! :D

Glad you found this lot :happydance: . You certainly qualify and are more than wlecome to be here. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Carmel

Bone

Patron
Welcome aboard Quickied! Your sudden ascent in the org reminds me of my early days as well lol! They may have worked to get rid of "quickie" grades, but that didn't stop "quickie" postings. :whistling:

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sure you qualify!

Just look around... there are people like Zinjifar here.

If we'll take Zinj then we'll take anybody!

Hey Quickied, with a nickname like that, you certainly qualify. For a re-tread if nothing else... :D

The quote above is meant to be funny, and is, if you know that Alanzo the Alarmadillo and Zinjifar are the top most posters. They used to get into epic verbal battles but now just throw atom bombs at each other. :thumbsup: (a little exaggeration)

There are many old posts and stories here that are good for healing, no matter where you are at, or how bothered by your experience. It can also be beneficial to just tell your story and see how many others did the same thing.

Some people never became Scientologists, while the majority were for a period of years. Many broad viewpoints, so agreements and tolerance abound.

Welcome.

So you have staff experience? Let me show you around the HCO.... :whistling: :whistling: :D :omg:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome2: - you DO belong here.

Looking forward to your further contributions - love what you've given us so far :)

DCAnon

Psh, I've never even been a Scientologist and I've elbowed myself some room on this board and everyone LOVES me. :coolwink: At least that's what I keep telling myself.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Hi

I don't even know where to start and not sure that I qualify to be on here as my experience was barely anything in comparison to some.

I know someone who has been on here and he is having a real 'win' for a better word, just finding out that he himself was not nuts!

In a nutshell (for now at least) I was introduced to scn through a boyfriend who incidentally didnt want to tell me at first but I kind of made him! lol first mistake!.:duh: From walking through the door as someone who had NEVER ever heard of it or read about it or anything I was as green as they come, I was almost suprised I didnt get WOG stamped on my forehead as I entered reception, anyway I digress...from walking through the door to being signed staff took 2 visits. from that second visit to being placed as Tres Sec (oh yeah not just any post) was about 4 weeks.not permanent training oh no just every spare minute I had from my job, running my house, to looking after my child, and driving the hour and half to get to the org.

I wont go into details as yet but the whole process was hilarious at times down right ridulous at others and constantly stressful.. I even got on post before I had finished training. although i use the word training very very loosely. I didnt even know what words were like for example what OT stood for! what out ethics meant! what devT meant! but I sure as hell learnt what a quiksilver was!!!!

I will leave it there for now. I dont know if I should ramble on, I was not a patron, or even really anything. only had a tiny audit session to clear an ARC with with previous tres sec, I have however been KR'd !!!, I never finished a course, i told the sup that i didnt get the course but she was under instruction to just push me through. I lied on the cans to get the 'floating needle' that she was looking for that was when i had my first doubt. so im not sure I qualify to share.

I do however have a lot of anger at the whole thing as although my relationship ended because of my own actions, the church certainly had a fair hand in it. I was on staff he was just about on course therefore down stat! i had money - i was loved he did not - he was not! you get the picture???

for now possibly i will leave it. It makes me soo angry when I look back.:angry:

Your joining staff after a short time, and getting onto post in Div3, and then leaving in a short time, is very similar to D-RAD's story on OCMB.

Good twin

Floater
Good Twin joined the board two weeks after I did and she has more than twice the posts as I do. So she should know, it's really all about how much you post. LOL!!!

Kisses, GT. And I like your new avatar. Very pretty and relaxing. So when do we leave for that island vacation?

Hi Hon. The island is across the bridge. This weekend good for you? :coolwink:

Quickied

Patron
Not sure I qualify!!

Wow, I guess I will have to look back at this site more often! I was not expecting such a massive response...never got one ack from the org so to get a load from ex-scn is simply fabulous!

Let me see if I can remember some details although I think that my brain has gone into conservation mode and frozen out most of it.

So from my second visit I was 'sold' scn by someone in the org (this is how well I know the org board) who was high up!! He was actually one of the nicest blokes I met there and was good to shout at when I first felt the injustice. It was a big event at the org and I had gone along to support my new fella!! I thought it was all truly wonderful that I had met a man who had such an interest in something :duh: :duh: :duh: I was then introduced to a So member, I obviously had no idea who he was or what SO meant just that they wanted ME! apparently I was just what they were looking for blah blah. I told them that I had a family to support and therefore couldnt sign up but they talked and talked....enlightened and enlightened...suggesting a part time job at a company near by there were many in the area etc so i did it! I should of got it from my boyfriends face that it was a mistake but he said it was all my choice.

anyway......so I sign. I then go to do ups and downs course..it was alright nothing earth shatering for me...then first day 'on staff' not on post as i hadn't been trained. we were in a meeting in a room and I remember after being told that i had to hand write 500 letters to send out to people to which I thought - jesus do these people sleep??? so I had to travel and hour and a half after getting my daughter to school. get on post for training...do god knows how many courses, train, learn the hat, write 500 letters and oh dont forget you have to word clear the Tres Sec computer manual!!! now I dont know if any of you have seen that but it gives war and peace a run for its money in the word content department! plus drive hour and half home. to just see my daughter briefly after arranging for a neighbour to pick her up from school everyday, to put her to bed ...oh and dont forget I was trying to make a relationship work!!!!!!!! with a bloke they didnt like!!! I have this knack of digressing.....so after being told about the letters, they all stand up and basically preach to a picture of some old bloke! (later to discover it was Ol Ron himself!) I looked around the room and thought OH MY DAYS! but hey everyone has their own way, I will just stand and look like I used to at church just look!

This is where it gets hazy. I left my normal job. Got a part time one in a scn based company. Although the were/are a normal retail outlet you would never know it was full od scn unless you worked there. HAve to say I thought they were lovely and a good distraction from the pressure of the org.

The Tres sec had been recruited to SO and couldnt take her until a replacement had been found - that was why they needed ME!

The pressure was on. I was progressing on my training quick enough - apparently sleeping is DevT when you are needed!! so I was sent to Saint Hill. to the EMO? thats probably wrong, like I said never learnt the lingo. I did somepretty intensive training and got beautiful surroundings to make it better. I watched poor people in orange boiler suits clearing out drains! thinking wow they have a lot of maintenance staff here, there drains much be terrible! only to learn from my bouyfriend that they were on the EPF! again frogive me if im wrong.

so blah blah off i go, do my bit go back to org. getting more and more tired, my relationship was under stress, but I thought I was doing something hew would be proud of. I knew his ex she was on staff and thought see he likes it! :duh: :duh: :duh:

Lets cut to the chase. One day I turned up at the org. You could feel the tension as you walked in. The tres sec was gone! gone where? no one knew. She didnt have her phone on. no one seemed to have seen her at saint hill and there was a folder on my desk.

I was informed that that would be the day I started! OH SHIT! i think I had cleared about 2 thirds of the monster book, not really remembering any of it as I had no mass!!! (that one works dont care what they say lol) the telephones had been cut off and I was just told to sort it!

My qualifications at this point were, ups and down, 2 thirds of a manual, KSW, and a headache!

There was someone we managed to get hold of who trained the original Tres Sec he came in and handled the flap over the phones I just sat there feeling completely useless as more and more people were bring craziness to my door! did I want to run! you bet your life I did! but there was a queue forming on the stairs and i didnt fancy killing myself....didnt think it was that bad! lol

Eventually she was found at Saint Hilll and ordered to come back. She did. for an hour I believe! she gave me a folder with her hat write up, read it to me asked if i got it, i said i think so, and she went again!

By this time I didnt know what was going on. so i talked to someone at my part time job, who was very qualified. She showed me policies to quote and told me to KR the tres sec. 'do what?' what on this cotton picking earth is that? oh dont you worry, I soon learnt...and I learnt from the master. she was the one who actually showed me what a quik silver ws... I soon word cleared that! it was about me!!!!

So i KR'd and in turned got KR'd for taking her off post at the SO!

luckily as I look back i hadnt had ANY wins from scn.. I did it to please someone else but was genuinely starting to believe it all. If i had gone straight to saint hill I would still be there, without a doubt. But luckily for me I was a ccldn who couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery!

So that is when i decided enough is enough. oh i did however pay for other courses which i never recieved. and did make my daughter do the grammar course so they had some money out of me.. I attended events and pledged money. I did a lot in a short space.. I couldnt afford my rent and got into arrears as it was costing so much to travel, child minding, and only doing a few hours at work. As you know full time staff earn sod all! I was in dire straits. so my inner self protection kicked in and I knew this was it. how do i tell my boyfriend? .....

I told the ED i wasnte dto leave i was handed over to the same bloke from SO who tried to tell me or rather scare me onto staying. I would get a huge freeloader because of what i had studied.....errr not a lot! i wsa out ethics, enturbulating, disruptive, unproductive...you name it. I said I dont care..literally and just walked.. Thinking shit I will lose my job too. Luckily one of the owners an OT8 I believe was lovely. A good friend he was totally there for me and protected me giving me more hours to help with the debt and try and keep me under his wing.. Eventually tho the big wigs got their way and I was made redundat. He was devastated and so apologetic. To this day I will always be grateful to him.

That my story kind of.... a few bits left out....I was lucky indeed. I kept the boyfriend!!! he was ecstatic when I left. amazing for 2 so called scientologists we didnt communicate much! lol we went on to have many years together we have a beautiful son but we are no more. We both went out ethics in places until eventually I killed it! something I will always live with. But that has nothing to do with scn just me.the early strain it put us under made cracks ina perfect relationship our behaviour towards each other made the cracks bigger.

Thank you all so much for reading I hope there was plenty of popcorn eating opportunities! the details are hazy but ive tried my best.

Thanks guys. Really. :thankyou:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
..By this time I didnt know what was going on. so i talked to someone at my part time job, who was very qualified. She showed me policies to quote and told me to KR the tres sec. 'do what?' what on this cotton picking earth is that? oh dont you worry, I soon learnt...and I learnt from the master. she was the one who actually showed me what a quik silver ws... I soon word cleared that! it was about me!!!!...
Do they say "cotton pickin'" in England???:hysterical:

There are so many people like you: Those who took a wild stab at slavery in Scientology and for whom it just did not work out!

Great story, Quickie. :lol:

Last edited:

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Quickied,

Thanks for your story. You qualify all right!!! That was the same bs that I remember too. They turn on you in a hurry as soon as you don't see it just the way they want you to.

I'm glad that you had the sense to see it so early and get yourself out of there.

Good job-- thanks :)
-TL

FoTi

Crusader
Thanks for the story. So glad you shared it with us.

You're a charming writer even with the mistakes. :yes:

HCObringOrder?

Yep, that was a quickie all right. :melodramatic:

Read some of the other stories and you will see you did not write very much, so no need to be sorry at all.

Sorry that your relationship did not last.

I love the Knowledge Report out = KR in from the Sea Org.
It seemed that KRs became the way to shovel the excrement off you when you were hit with one, instead of taking the responsibility and moving on. :grouch:

That SO staff recruiter, standard operation.
Produce a product by destabilizing a lower Org.
Build your building by stealing bricks from that other building that someone else is building over there.
But that is justified because they are building that building from bricks they steal from another building.
Oh, never let the bricks cure to a real hardness before you use them in your building.
And the people walking by see lots of busy people working on a building that is always falling down.
Yep, that is Scientology Organization Tech at it's finest!

Thank you Quickied.
Good posting.