What's new

2017 SCIENTOLOGY PREDICTIONS -- You heard it here first!

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

"...I am also concerned about Scientology's reach in the non-English speaking world, and indeed non-English speaking populations in the US. The overwhelming majority of the "Entheta" is in English, and the COS is striving mightily outside the US, in what is sometimes referred to as the Second and Third Worlds, and with non-English speakers in the US...."

Got to get the Mandarin version of ESMB going then.

Yes! My thought was to translate ESMB into all the 6500-some languages on Earth just to be really safe. And when we go to Target II we'll have to translate ESMB into all the languages in this sector of the guh-lax-see.

guanoloco

As-Wased

! LOL !

That's freakin' hilarious and probably deserves an entire thread:

"TOP SCN PICKUP LINES
NO LONGER USED IN BARS"

I'd like to add one to the list. . .

Hi, I noticed you have a downtone BT lurking around
your vagina. Whadya say we head back to my
place where I can give you a touch assist?

Feel my finger.

Thank you.

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
I predict accelerated decline for the cult in 2017. The first months will go well for Scientology, as members will need an escape from the chaos of change created by Trump, and they will cling to Hubbard's crap like it is a life raft.

However, searching for news on the Internet and weighing possible consequences will become an obsession for more people because of Trump, and Scientologists will become increasingly curious about what they can find out about Scientology, Hubbard and Miscavige on the Internet as well.

The phrases, "crazier than Scientology" and "as crazy as Scientology" will get more usage, making it risky for Scientology to make public statements about anything.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
DM will have an epiphany, declare himself and begin writing a tell-all book titled "Ruthless II" Subtitled "You ain't seen nothing yet!"

Now you may be thinking his epiphany was about the evils he perpetrates and that the declare was an SP order, well, not even close.

His realization will be along the lines, "that fat fuck Hubbard...". Declaring himself supreme rulah of this sector and rushing about madly jabbering about the shortage of cocks remaining on Hollywood Blvd left to suck. Rectifying this will be a minor focus of course as he's got enough rectums available world-wide.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Lou will escape the int Base (it's obvious why I can't provideth eaudience with the exact date)
She leaves with a USB key
She reach to Gerry Armstrong
and provides him wiht: COB's affirmations

Gerry don't want them :no:

But Leah Remini jumps on it! :nervous:

On december, A&E air the first episode of Leah's new show, : ''fair game me ...come on...'' :lol:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Okay, I will un-lazy during the first two weeks of the New Year 2017, and carefully re-read the predictions from last year--after which I will publish the winning entries.

Regarding this prediction of mine for 2016...

Karin Pouw jumps ship and makes her announcement at Tony O's Underground Bunker where she's been lurking for years.

I just wanted to say to Karin in case she's lurking here, "Karin, we've only got less than two weeks left of 2016. :ohmy: Please make your announcement soon! I will split any prize with you I win here from the contest"

Adam7986

Declared SP
Oh boy, so much fun. Where to start.

Miscavige: Yingling, I need you.
Yingling: Ssssstep into my lair

tumblr_nezbfmn8Ty1rct2gvo1_500.gif

Double, Double toil and trouble
Fire burn and cauldron bubble
Blood and sweat of Sea Org vets
Pour it in this steamy mess
With a dash of public cash
Some items from Mike Rinder's Trash
Just add a few children's tears
And soon the future will be clear
LRH does not know the way
Trust Yingling to save the day
One last thing that you must know
In 2017 your wife will blow

200.gif

My crystal ball tells me that Miscavige is going to continue to up his recruitment efforts in other parts of the world--besides Europe and the United States. Since, President Trump will make it easier for him to bring money from overseas back into the US. However, due to exchange rates that money still won't replenish the leaking coffers as quickly as he hopes. Which will make him angry, and he will beat more people.

giphy.gif

I fully expect that more of the former executives are going to come pouring out of The Hole. Some of them will be spotted in public, but prefer to stay silent. Maybe one or two with little to lose will speak up alongside the rest of them that have come forward so far.

Marty Rathbun will still struggle to remain relevant until it is just him and The Oracle that visit the blog every day (The Oracle already accounts for about 50% of the comments). Unfortunately, I think we will hear that his relationship with Monique is over and he will fade into obscurity. By the end of 2017 we'll all be wondering what happened to the man who once was positioned to be the face of Scientology's opposition.

I predict one or two more major lawsuits against Scientology by people who have recently left. In some of them, we will see stunning revelations about the number of people being trafficked from Russia and the dwindling numbers of American Scientologists. Which may or may not reenergize the original Homeland Security investigation that was torpedoed in 2010. (I am of the opinion that publicly claiming an end to the investigation was a shore story, but that's just me.)

giphy.gif

I think that the electronic records from the PIs that were following Ron Miscavige will be leaked by someone in the Police Department or that a news organization will successfully plead to a court that the matters contained in those files is of public interest and should be revealed. Along this line of thought, Scientology may also become a target of Wikileaks.

I think it's likely I will finally hear from my brother this coming year. Hopefully, by June he'll be living with me and safe.

I think that two or three families will be made whole by relatives leaving the cult.

I predict another show will come out featuring yours truly.

Leah_Remini7-e1479788472536.jpg

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
I have not read all the predictions... so if mine are a duplicate of someone else's just charge me with a high crime and declare me a SP. Something that as far as I know has not happened.

1. That Shelly will walk in the light - she will be recovered and Leah will help her get real counseling to deal with her "kidnapping" and confinement.

2. That Shelly will sue the shit out of the Sciobots and her loving hubby. This will also include a divorce and she will NOT stand by her man.

3. That Leah will win several awards for her series and accept them with a request that DM "let the people come out of the hole".

4. That the LA County Sheriff's department will have an internal investigation of the Shelly "missing person investigation" that will result in charges being filed against high ranking officers.

5. That the SO will be disbanded as government agencies investigate claims of false imprisonment and other human right abuses - large law suits will be filed as class actions.

6. That DM will update his passport and run to the nearest country with no extradition agreement with the US.

7. That another leader will step into power and promise a gentler, kinder, more loving sciobot religion and people will re-join in droves. :no:

8. That we will all be another year closer to our healing & recovery.

9. That we will all feel that things are better.

10. That all families will be reunited that disconnection torn apart.

11. That all rainbows will end at a pot of gold....

May the force be with us all! :coolwink: :coolwink:

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
1. Lost Angelenos having grown tired of all of the scientology's bogus claims and faux humanitarian front groups, petition the city government to change the name of L. Ron Hubbard Way. They win and the street sign is changed to Old Quack Street.

2. Bill Blowdown ("Always winning, always F/Ning!") quietly leaves the cult after a session of solo auditing in which he experiences a LFBD and VVGIs when thinking the thought "LRH liar, liar pants on fire".

3. Gangsta auditing becomes all the rage for NOI partcipants when the group convinces David Miscavige to modify the R3R dianetic process to include new 'patter' phrases. Acceptable "acks" include "Aiight", "Def", "Pimp", "I'm down wit dat" and "Fa shizzle". Asking the PC "Tell me what happened?" can now be "What tha dilly yo?" and bringing the PC into "present time" is the same as being "in da house".

4. At Flag, two scientologists are kicked out of the cult for having sex on the 'oiliness' table which is used for the Super Power rundown. When questioned afterward, the couple explains they were making sure that their 'oiliness' and 'friction' perceptics were 'totally in' and that they had had a 'huge win'.

5. In a bizarre incident at Gold Base, a 12-year old Commodore's Messenger is thrown in the 'hole' after placing live wires on COBs office chair giving Miscavige a severe shock when he sat in it. The boy tried to explain that he was only trying to "flow power to COB" but unfortunately had an "MU".

6. Leah Remini earns her star on the Hollywood walk of fame. (I really hope this happens.)

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
1. Lost Angelenos having grown tired of all of the scientology's bogus claims and faux humanitarian front groups, petition the city government to change the name of L. Ron Hubbard Way. They win and the street sign is changed to Old Quack Street.

2. Bill Blowdown ("Always winning, always F/Ning!") quietly leaves the cult after a session of solo auditing in which he experiences a LFBD and VVGIs when thinking the thought "LRH liar, liar pants on fire".

3. Gangsta auditing becomes all the rage for NOI partcipants when the group convinces David Miscavige to modify the R3R dianetic process to include new 'patter' phrases. Acceptable "acks" include "Aiight", "Def", "Pimp", "I'm down wit dat" and "Fa shizzle". Asking the PC "Tell me what happened?" can now be "What tha dilly yo?" and bringing the PC into "present time" is the same as being "in da house".

4. At Flag, two scientologists are kicked out of the cult for having sex on the 'oiliness' table which is used for the Super Power rundown. When questioned afterward, the couple explains they were making sure that their 'oiliness' and 'friction' perceptics were 'totally in' and that they had had a 'huge win'.

5. In a bizarre incident at Gold Base, a 12-year old Commodore's Messenger is thrown in the 'hole' after placing live wires on COBs office chair giving Miscavige a severe shock when he sat in it. The boy tried to explain that he was only trying to "flow power to COB" but unfortunately had an "MU".

6. Leah Remini earns her star on the Hollywood walk of fame. (I really hope this happens.)

Hmmm...
This post inspired a thought.

I predict that in 2017, a grassroots movement will arise that succeeds
in changing the name "L Ron Hubbard Way" to

Paulette Cooper Noble Court

in recognition of the historic 1977 event that occurred there.

(For those who may not remember, on July 8, 1977 the largest raid in FBI history took place at that exact location. Search warrants executed by FBI agents uncovered and exposed "Operation Freakout" which proved, conclusively, that, in addition to mounting a massive infiltration of the U.S. Government, the Church of Scientology had targeted Paulette Cooper for destruction, as she had long been claiming.

The ripple effect from re-naming it Paulette Cooper Noble Court could be extraordinary.

Also, as the Federal Government initiated this historic event, a large brass plaque should be erected, with the words, "On this site, evidence of "Operation Freakout" was discovered by agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation that ultimately vindicated the long ignored claims of a courageous journalist, Paulette Cooper, proving that the Church of Scientology devised and executed an elaborate criminal conspiracy to silence her voice forever."

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hmmm...
This post inspired a thought.

I predict that in 2017, a grassroots movement will arise that succeeds
in changing the name "L Ron Hubbard Way" to

Paulette Cooper Noble Court

in recognition of the historic 1977 event that occurred there.

(For those who may not remember, on July 8, 1977 the largest raid in FBI history took place at that exact location. Search warrants executed by FBI agents uncovered and exposed "Operation Freakout" which proved, conclusively, that, in addition to mounting a massive infiltration of the U.S. Government, the Church of Scientology had targeted Paulette Cooper for destruction, as she had long been claiming.

The ripple effect from re-naming it Paulette Cooper Noble Court could be extraordinary.

Also, as the Federal Government initiated this historic event, a large brass plaque should be erected, with the words, "On this site, evidence of "Operation Freakout" was discovered by agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation that ultimately vindicated the long ignored claims of a courageous journalist, Paulette Cooper, proving that the Church of Scientology devised and executed an elaborate criminal conspiracy to silence her voice forever."

I like your idea but the FBI actually entered the building at the "Horse Shoe Entrance" at 1404 N. Catalina St. and spent most of their time hauling docs out of the GO which was on the Catalina side of the Main Building, ...after "breaking in the doors with sledgehammers which has been the traditional way for the FBI to open doors for years". (Paraphrasing FBI court testimony).

My prediction is that eventually the city will put L. Ron Hubbard Way back to N. Berendo St. but it would be kind of cool if they left it and renamed the 1400 block of N. Catalina "Paulette Cooper Way", kind of like asking the question on one side and giving the answer on the other.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I like your idea but the FBI actually entered the building at the "Horse Shoe Entrance" at 1404 N. Catalina St. and spent most of their time hauling docs out of the GO which was on the Catalina side of the Main Building, ...after "breaking in the doors with sledgehammers which has been the traditional way for the FBI to open doors for years". (Paraphrasing FBI court testimony).

My prediction is that eventually the city will put L. Ron Hubbard Way back to N. Berendo St. but it would be kind of cool if they left it and renamed the 1400 block of N. Catalina "Paulette Cooper Way", kind of like asking the question on one side and giving the answer on the other.

Thanks for the factual correction.

Historical accuracy and honest exposure of these crimes is important, especially since Scientology has an entire organization (OSA) that spends millions of $$$ and 24/7 in an effort to fictionalize their sordid history.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Hmmmmm, predictions. . .

For 2017, here are my first few predictions. I have a feeling that many more will follow later. . . .

--a senior Sea Org member will blow who and reveal the humiliating downstats like "active number of Scientologists" and the Ideal Org's individual Gross Income, Paid Auditing Hours delivered, courses completed, how many staff members actually work at each org and how much they are paid weekly. (If we defined "active scientologists" as someone who has taken a service in the previous 24 months, I'd guess there are about 17,000 active members worldwide)

--a defected celebrity assistant (to Cruise, Travolta, Kirstie...) will show up at either Rinder's or Tony O's website with details of the ideal celebrity's very wacky & very weird personal lives. I don't know how they actually do that without getting sued to death for breaching their NDA. But, nonetheless, I offer them this advice: "Don't worry about lawsuits or going bankrupt--it is a noble thing indeed to tell all (even at inordinate cost to yourself personally) in order to provide all of us at ESMB with a few fleeting moments of entertainment.

--Jenny Linson Devocht (or whatever that witch's name is) will take a medical leave from the Sea Org. Because, people who wake up one day and intentionally drive themselves to an airport in order to stalk a former staff member by spitting invective-filled hate in their faces (e.g. "Nobody gives a fuck about you!!!") are not well. And nature has a way of stopping them from further propagating their toxic misery to others--and themselves.​

dc54ecad-146c-48bd-878c-62a117360809_zpsve4jfxb5.jpg

Nature says:
"Time for a time-out, Jenny--
you have enturbulated, shattered and
utterly destroyed enough people. Do a
clay demo of what you see in the mirror.
Then look at this photo of how you once
looked before becoming a crazy, lying,
hating fanatical cult member. Here you
go Jenny, a reminder of how
you looked as a human being
."

rpf14-36A.jpg

--The COS will have its first major crisis with the known hate group it sponsors, NOI. Perhaps it will happen if Rizza Islam (and his mother and other related Scientology/NOI members that were criminally indicted) when the PR damage is so bad that Scientology is desperate to distance themselves from Rizza, a CCHR Director.

So, what will Scientology do? Declare and disconnect their first NOI "SP"? How will Farrakhan's terrorist organization react to that?​

Rizza_Islam_Louis_F.jpg

Rizza Islam with Louis Farrakhan. Islam, a director
at Scn front group CCHR, has been indicted
for multiple felony counts of insurance fraud​

That photo will then go in the hall of fame at, where was it George Washington hall of famed criminals and tutors thereof. It will sit beside the one of Lee Baca shaking hands with DM, Tom Cruise shaking hands with DM and LRH holding up his graduation diploma..
Any current students at GWU protesting will be issued gray arm bands and told to find their MU.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
A scientologist gets caught attempting to tamper with evidence at the West Allis Police Department and scientology responds that the scientologist was acting on her/his own free will.

As likely as that might happen based on the break in tech in the Scientology Missionaire training packs, which I studied, teach, and hundreds of break-ins committed by scientologists behalf, I sure as f$#$k hope it does not occur. I so hope the whole evidence becomes fully available to all scientologists and the rest of the world. Soon, soon like before 2017.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
DM will have an epiphany, declare himself and begin writing a tell-all book titled "Ruthless II" Subtitled "You ain't seen nothing yet!"

Now you may be thinking his epiphany was about the evils he perpetrates and that the declare was an SP order, well, not even close.

His realization will be along the lines, "that fat fuck Hubbard...". Declaring himself supreme rulah of this sector and rushing about madly jabbering about the shortage of cocks remaining on Hollywood Blvd left to suck. Rectifying this will be a minor focus of course as he's got enough rectums available world-wide.

Not possible until Eternity + 17