What's new

I have been a supervisor at FSO for 10 yrs.

mrtampa2

Patron
Hello. I am from Hungary, but now I live in Tampa, Florida. I got to the Scientology when I was 15 - right after my mom died. My youngest sister got epilepsy from the emotional shock and I was looking for answers, I could not belive I would loose two human beings I loved the most. I was emotionally rocked, I got into scientology at that time. I started out in a mission. I did some life improvement courses - they actually helped me, soon I became staff member as a course supervisor.

I actually had success in the mission - I belived I was helping people, always trying to figure out what they needed to improve their life - putting them on a course, helping them to comprehend that technology and I was satisfied with scientology while being there.

4 years later I got recruieted into the Sea Org. I remember the day Igot there I right away heard people being yellled at and it was scarry. I was recruieted to be a course supervisor but soon I learned that does not matter at all. Many people when they get there become house keepers, cleaners etc for years. I was promised decent wages by my recruiter that I could have car, etc, good health insurance - all of it was a lie. When I got there andgot through the EPF I got locked up in a security room as they wanted me to be a security guardd (due to my strong body type) but I resisted saying I was recruited to be a course supervisor. I got yelled at, sleep deprivation there , ec but finally thye decided to give me a chance and soon I became a staff supervisor at Flag. First I enjoyed andI liked it a lot. I put up with being yelled at, being threatened with Com Evs, RPF is my stat was down - the stat push at Flag is incredible.

As years went by more and more we becamecut off from the outside world, we didn't watch TV, we could not read newspaper. In 2004 a FSSO mission arrived to run boot camp, stricter military style training, shipping basics, etc on staff. Constant yeling and threats just got worse. One of my junior got kicked into his body as he did show up for a boot camp late. They made us torun up and down a 10 story building FSO purchased at the time. They did it for so long the running that I started throwing up. They kicked into me, they said get a bucket and clean up my mess. in 2004 Iwent onto a vacation and after 14 years I saw how much the world changed. I realized how happu people were outside the church, and I quentioned if what the church was doing was righ or not. I have witnessed two staff memers getting forced into abortion, I have witnessed 2 kids in the cadet orgs trying to attempt suicide.

I realized I had to leave. I did a full doubt formula and I realized something was wrong in the church. On a daily basis I started to hide clothes under a ceiling tile in a bag in the staff college (securit guards checked you if you had too many bags...), I started to save money and after a year (45 bucks a week pay check) I got together 500$. I got busschedule to Tampa.One week before mybirthday I turned the switches off the cameras at the staff college I gathered my stuffs i colected through a year under the roof and I ran for the bus. I asked him to leave, fearing someone saw me and security guards would come after me. For my request the driver left 5 minutes ahead of schedule. And I started my like from 500$ at a temporary job, I got promoted to be a department manage 4 years later, I got happily married to an ex-Jehova Witness lady, I got a green card and now I live a moe happy life.

The Senior Qual Sec who lied and took people off the courseroom for RTC orders and later lied that I did that and yelled at me many times saying "f..k you, etc" was a big reason me leaving there. The Qual ESTO who always kept Com Evs preprinted on everyone so she could ComEv and potentially send to RPF anyone for even just once having a statistic down was an other factor. DPE , who personally hated me for some reason helped me to realize how crazy it was to be a part of suppressive group at Flag.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Re: I have been a supervisor at FSOfor 10 yrs.

Welcome MrTampa2! Thanks for your story.

Yeah it's pretty sad that folks have to leave in that manner, it is like escaping from a prison. Probably because it is one!

Glad you made it out OK and your life is now going well for you.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter

I am so sorry you went through all that. I am very glad you are here.

Welcome! :bighug:: :welcome:

JustSheila

Crusader

Welcome MrTampa2! :welcome2:

So much betrayal, so many broken dreams and promises and wasted years for you and all of us who joined the Scientology cult with the best of intentions. Your escape story shows true courage - and the happy news about finding love and life after Scientology makes my heart glad. :dance2:

It's good to have you here! Post away. We know what it was like and understand you. :heartflower:

KissMyStats

Patron with Honors

So glad you escaped from Flag. Good for you the way you planned and executed your escape. Welcome to Freedom!

Please tell us more stories of your experiences at "the friendliest place on Earth"! Lol.

Good luck to you

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Thank you for sharing your important story. Your courage is inspiring. I am so glad you were able to make the most of things when you left. So happy for you! :thumbsup:

welcomeB300x180.jpg

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian

attachment.php

... But those who have left, :pixiedust: they DO talk (and write)... :yes: :giggle: :buzzin:

:cheers2: :party: :wave: :happydance: :welcome2: :happydance: :wave: :party: :bong:_____________:booze:

Attachments

• owls_demotivational_picture_2.jpg
    owls_demotivational_picture_2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 219

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron

Welcome MrTampa2.

What a horrific experience, so pleased that you made your escape and now have a happy and peaceful life.

Life is fantastic out of the SO and Scientology.

Enjoy!!

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

mrtampa2,

You story brings back memories of my coming in the SO at flag and my escape.
(my time have been brief though, I could not stand the yelling and abuses :unsure:)

Happy that you made it out, and rebuild a new happy life.

Welcome here, take a comfortable seat and enjoy chatting with people!

:wink2:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Wow - what a harrowing experience. Thank you for sharing it here. I would love to see Judge Whitmore, (Judge in the Luis Garcia Fraud lawsuit) read this. He just contributed to the motion of keeping Scientology working as a slave organization, for - profit business...disguised as a religion but actually a criminal cult committing crimes against humanity daily.

Karma will be a bitch for that fool.

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron

MrTampa2

So glad that you are here.:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Opter

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

My escape from the SO has some degree of similarity to yours. Looking back, it would have been easier if I had just abandoned my stuff and walked away with the clothes I was wearing.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron

The owls are not what they seem... :omg:

No, they're not. Have you seen the actual body shape of an owl underneath all those feathers? :omg:

Va73u.jpg

In a lot of ways, that's a metaphor for the Co$. Lots of cloaking over something that isn't nearly as "cute" or sympathetic as the cloaking would make it seem.

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian

No, they're not. Have you seen the actual body shape of an owl underneath all those feathers? :omg:

[snip]

In a lot of ways, that's a metaphor for the Co$. Lots of cloaking over something that isn't nearly as "cute" or sympathetic as the cloaking would make it seem.

And have you ever seen a photo of burrowing owls where not ALL of the owls stare DIRECTLY into the camera, - no matter how far away it is?
Ever?
Huh?
It's spooky, innit?
:dieslaughing:

attachment.php

The following site is a, erhm, hoot:
http://www.featheredphotography.com/blog/2011/10/02/burrowing-owls-of-antelope-island-2/

Ron Dudley said:
One thing they like to do is flex their talons.

Hum.

Attachments

• burrowing-owl1.jpg
    burrowing-owl1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 159

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow

Welcome mrtampa2! What a story. Thank you for sharing it. Hats off to you for your courage and integrity.

Blanky

NonScio

Patron Meritorious

Va73u.jpg

Just as the clothes mark the man; the feathers make the owl! Surely, a bird dressed for success! As to the cult cob; removing the fluff would reveal
an emperor with no clothes

mrtampa2

Patron

One thing I forgot to mention. For all foreigners they take their passport upon arrival to theEPF. Is it legal??

Last edited: