What's new

Today Tonight Feb 4th 2010 Saxton versus Hunt

billheichert

Patron with Honors
This is cool. Easy to see why lrh didn't like the media.

It must be embarassing to be still in and ot 7 or ot 8. It's hard to believe that they don't even exhibit signs of being grade 0 release....I guess it's further proof the the "tech" doesn't work.

I know that I am emabarassed for being in for the 19 years that I was in
(& ot5). I think i'm over it now...

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
This is cool. Easy to see why lrh didn't like the media.

It must be embarassing to be still in and ot 7 or ot 8. It's hard to believe that they don't even exhibit signs of being grade 0 release....I guess it's further proof the the "tech" doesn't work.

^^^^
THIS

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I really want to thank Bryan Seymour for sticking up for us like he said he would.:clap:

He told us all at our original interview that, should the cult come after any of us, to let him know and he'd stand by us.

He's kept his word.:yes:

I especially loved his unfailing politeness to Sue Hunt's lawyer - I think few legals will now take on a case by the Co$ without a sizeable retainer. Appearing on prime-time TV trying to look professional when your ufocultclient is what it is will be :omg:

I'm still chuckling over the program.:dieslaughing:

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
It's not just scifags in Oz who give the finger ..... take a look at the church's leader, Mike Ferriss in New Zealand ... watch from about 6.55 to see the new TR in practice. 'Feel my finger' just took on a whole new meaning!

Awesome job Aaron and TT Australia. Thank you. It is helping our cause here in NZ no end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXsGi3jekN4

Last edited:

Jackalope

Something is puzzling me here. First I thought that Scilon Sue must have not realized that the whole encounter was filmed but apparently she did.

Why would she file a false complaint about harrasment knowing that there is video evidence showing it never happened?

Also Mark "The Kissing Bandit" Hanna pulled his stunt with cameras whirring all around. In the aftermath he is just yelling that he'll sue anyone who publishes any video material. Like that would keep it from going out.

Huh?

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
Scilon "TouchAssist"

Having seen the "finger" technique as demonstrated by these two scilon slaves, I wonder if this is how the Vampire Ministers in Haiti are delivering their "healing" techniques ? :confused2:

Mind you, that Viki Dunstan has a face like a dog's arse with a hat on it and Flora DB has all the "OT" presence of a suet pudding.

Dart

Cherished

I especially loved his unfailing politeness to Sue Hunt's lawyer - I think few legals will now take on a case by the Co$ without a sizeable retainer. Appearing on prime-time TV trying to look professional when your ufocultclient is what it is will be :omg:

I'm still chuckling over the program.:dieslaughing:
All she had to do was stop and let him film her saying, Bryan, I'm sorry but I have no comment at this time.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Something is puzzling me here. First I thought that Scilon Sue must have not realized that the whole encounter was filmed but apparently she did.

Why would she file a false complaint about harrasment knowing that there is video evidence showing it never happened?

Also Mark "The Kissing Bandit" Hanna pulled his stunt with cameras whirring all around. In the aftermath he is just yelling that he'll sue anyone who publishes any video material. Like that would keep it from going out.

Huh?

welcome to the world of scientology. I think it mainly has to do with the sheltered egomania culties get from being in waaaaayyyyy too long. They seriously loose touch with reality.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Upbeat, smiling Aaron slaughters sourpuss witches playing "smell my stink finger."

Way to go Aaron. This is where and how you rule!

Cherished

Upbeat, smiling Aaron slaughters sourpuss witches playing "smell my stink finger."

Way to go Aaron. This is where and how you rule!
"smiling Saxton slaughters sourpuss scilons citing "smell my stink finger."