What's new

Good twin is EXcited!!!!

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tomorrow is the last day of my vacation. I don't know what to do. It seems like I should do something to finish my vacation properly.

I didn't get a tattoo. TMA really wasn't into it. I told him if he got the tattoo that said "neXus", I would get one that said "Matski". Luckily for both of us it didn't fly. I'm thinking maybe I'll just enjoy having what I have and being where I am. I'll feed the pets (including the lizard), turn up the music, sunbathe on the patio, play on the computer and just be happy to be free.

You know tomorrow is Easter. In many ways it's a very Exey holiday. It's about rebirth. It's about freedom from bondage. It's about spiritual growth. Easter promises that the darkest hour is before the dawn. Tomorrow is Dawn.

Happy Easter my reborn homo sap friends. We are now becoming free from the insidious layers of cultish conditioning, newly finding our footing and rediscovering who we are as individuals. We are still learning how to trust and believe. We have a second chance at real life. There must be a God.

I agree with everything except the last line. I'm still debating the God issue. But I do believe in some higher power, just can't call him/her God.

Good twin

Floater
Speaking of cute........

I set up my office outside, but Bella wanted to pose for me.......

Matt 043.jpg I found a sunny spot.......

Matt 045.jpg....was pleasantly engrossed in the creative process

Matt 046.jpg...and got distracted by Miss Adorable as per usual.

I want it!

Aw, that Lizard looks like a tiny little baby Anole, I used to have them as pets as a child...

They are totally harmless and beneficial, eat lots of bad bugs...

I would slowly and carefully pick up the lizard, slipper and all, and move him to a safe spot outdoors.

Happy Easter, everybody! Renewal for all! :)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
GT wrote:

Happy Easter my reborn homo sap friends. We are now becoming free from the insidious layers of cultish conditioning, newly finding our footing and rediscovering who we are as individuals. We are still learning how to trust and believe. We have a second chance at real life. There must be a God.

I very much agree with you. :thumbsup:

Happy Easter.

Wisened One

Crusader
GT: Oooo Give Bella a kissy kiss for me! :smoochy: I love yer new office, too! :thumbsup: (And psst,tell me how you post yer pics within the body of the post like that!)

And Lanzo: :smoochy: to you, too! :goodposting: Happy Easter to one and all from us and our wittle new baby puppy, Cindy! :yes: :biglove:

Good twin

Floater
GT: Oooo Give Bella a kissy kiss for me! :smoochy: I love yer new office, too! :thumbsup: (And psst,tell me how you post yer pics within the body of the post like that!)

And Lanzo: :smoochy: to you, too! :goodposting: Happy Easter to one and all from us and our wittle new baby puppy, Cindy! :yes: :biglove:

Oh happy first Easter to Cindy! Be sure and fill her basket with healthy treats and cute little chew toys.

I post the pictures and fill in the words in between them.

Kisses from Bella back atcha. Me too! :smoochy:

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
If you were an idiot trying to take exotic creatures like lizards out of the country for sale on the black market, you'd hide him/her in your underpants.:omg: Unfortunately, due to suspicious looking body movements, you'd get x-rayed at the airport and spend a few months in gaol. :omg: This happened in NZ recently. A guy actually had several lizards in some sort of tubes in his underpants, and security/customs caught him.:thumbsup:

Good twin

Floater
If you were an idiot trying to take exotic creatures like lizards out of the country for sale on the black market, you'd hide him/her in your underpants.:omg: Unfortunately, due to suspicious looking body movements, you'd get x-rayed at the airport and spend a few months in gaol. :omg: This happened in NZ recently. A guy actually had several lizards in some sort of tubes in his underpants, and security/customs caught him.:thumbsup:

:lol:

Good twin

Floater
I was wondering about your "uniform". And wondering how private your patio is. I can't remember that far back. But if you're anything like me, I know exactly what your uniform is. :p

Plenty of privacy (except for the lizards). I'm a lot like you Kat, but fatter. LOL.

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ok, so let me get this straight. I should ALWAYS leave my man with a limp lizard?
View attachment 2419 I guess he's staying........
Aaaw!!
So, I saw the strangest thing today. A squirrel ran in front of my car, and as I slowed down for it a blackbird, about the same size, swooped down on top of it as if it was a great eagle about to carry it off, but I think it was trying to protect it! I think they were playing together, because they were the same size, the bird couldn't have been hunting it. It all happened in the tiniest of moments, there was no way to understand what I was even seeing. But I was left with the feeling that I had witnessed a remarkable moment of friendship between two very unlikely creatures. I think they were playing and were having so much fun they didn't realize they were running into a stream of cars and they both went "oops!!" at the same time when the squirrel saw my car and went "oh crap!!" and the bird realized from the air that his friend could get hurt and swooped down not having any idea what he could do but just will his friend onto the other side of the road, which he did, and they continued playing probably, I don't know, because I was miles away already by then going "wow, what the hell was that??"

...I'll just enjoy having what I have and being where I am. I'll feed the pets (including the lizard), turn up the music, sunbathe on the patio, play on the computer and just be happy to be free.

You know tomorrow is Easter. In many ways it's a very Exey holiday. It's about rebirth. It's about freedom from bondage. It's about spiritual growth. Easter promises that the darkest hour is before the dawn. Tomorrow is Dawn.

That's beautiful!

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Well, I sort of agree with you Fluffy. But a fear is a fear and a person will react accordingly.

Hell, you don't even want to hear me if I see a snake. I'm sure anybody within a mile or two of me can hear me scream when I see a snake.

Yah, you know I was kidding, though, I'm sure.

We all have things that just terrify us and like you said, a fear's a fear.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Aaaw!!
So, I saw the strangest thing today. A squirrel ran in front of my car, and as I slowed down for it a blackbird, about the same size, swooped down on top of it as if it was a great eagle about to carry it off, but I think it was trying to protect it! I think they were playing together, because they were the same size, the bird couldn't have been hunting it. It all happened in the tiniest of moments, there was no way to understand what I was even seeing. But I was left with the feeling that I had witnessed a remarkable moment of friendship between two very unlikely creatures. I think they were playing and were having so much fun they didn't realize they were running into a stream of cars and they both went "oops!!" at the same time when the squirrel saw my car and went "oh crap!!" and the bird realized from the air that his friend could get hurt and swooped down not having any idea what he could do but just will his friend onto the other side of the road, which he did, and they continued playing probably, I don't know, because I was miles away already by then going "wow, what the hell was that??"

If they were playing, that would have been so cool to see.

I saw three squirrels playing a few weeks ago. I know they are the same type of critters. But I just love seeing animals play.

It's a reminder that animals have feelings and can understand that playing is important.